View Single Post
Unread 07-25-2007, 10:06 AM
A Mist Grinnin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Thanks for your response, I like your ideas and will include the tradeskill and exp bar you mentioned in the next update. Target ring on the other hand must go. looked at the code for target rings and for the most part they dont meet the criteria on my nifty Lag-O-Meter (tm).
I would be interested to see a target wing that is cut down even less than the default one, more like a cross hair the kind you see through a gun scope.

Soon the installer will allow the user to select which mods to update (check box style), eventually, drop down window with more options.
Example: Target ring choices, would bring a drop down list with all of the compatible target rings i would have included, and thumbnail screen shots of each one.

So the user will be able to choose what mods they want installed.
I plan on having a very large database of all updated mods, and hope that mod authors (only registered mod authors of eq2interface are going to be able to submit, as to avoid potential hacks/scripts concernes) will submit their mods to me via email so that the updates will be done as fast as possible. Although i will host NO forums, that's to be done here

Last edited by krisla : 07-25-2007 at 10:14 AM.