View Single Post
Unread 11-29-2006, 08:41 PM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere
Default Bag Size Oddities

I was editing someone else's bag code when I had thought that everything was finally clicking, at least in regards to resizing. Of course there had to be a couple of things that struck me as odd. Any insight on the following would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Image 1: Notice that the right side of the top bag (Inventory Slot #3) is slightly shorter than the bottom bag (Inventory Slot #6). This occurs regardless of window settings or which bag is in IS#3. So far it appears that only IS#3 will do this as all other slots, including bank slots, display correctly.

Image 2: This occurs when loading the bags without deleting the server_name_eq2_uisettings.ini file before hand. Once that file is deleted everything displays correctly. Mind you, this file only needs to be deleted once but it's still a pain to re-position the entire UI just for one mod to work. This also occurred with the original mod prior to any alterations so I don't think that it has anything to do with the changes that I made. It would be extremely nice to know why this is happening and how to possibly fix it without having to re-set the entire UI

EDIT: I just now noticed that the issue in Image 1 doesn't occur if I reset the ui by deleting the ini file, just like with Image 2. So I guess the real question is why do I need to reset the UI in the first place and is there a way to do so without deleting the ini file?

Last edited by FloridaFringe : 12-16-2006 at 06:01 PM.