Thread: Arremis UI
View Single Post
Unread 11-28-2006, 05:27 AM
A Griffon

Server: Lucan DLere

Wow, that was easy. Worked like a charm.

I'm trying to learn a bit about modding but so far I've only spent several hours looking at files via the builder and making minor changes. I haven't read much about anything yet and that may be my biggest problem so far. What I've found is that I'm highly perplexed at how some of my minor changes actually affect how things work in the game.

For instance, I've tried changing some frame types on different bag mods and haven't found any of my changes to work as expected. O'well. Need to keep at it I guess.

Thanks for the tip.

On a note related to the start menu, I noticed that some of the icons have their edges cut off on the right side. It's not an issue directly related to this particular mod as it does the same thing with the default start menu. What I was wondering was whether or not something like that could be fixed so that all of the icons were the exact same size with their complete borders showing?

Also, not that I personally would use one of the icons as I just click on the titles themselves but could the InfoCenter icon be changed to work like a button just like the other start menu icons? If not, why not?

Again, just for curiosity sake and for my own better understanding of how things work with certain modding elements.

Thanks again.

Last edited by FloridaFringe : 11-28-2006 at 05:32 AM.