View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2006, 05:37 PM
A Grizzled Badger

Server: Kithicor

well what files do i need for that Laffs, because like the title said for this thread. the only thing i can do is download a interface piece and put it in place. as far as using the UI builder and editting the XML I'm a complete lost.

Trying to to attain the basic knowledge of how to build UI. A few authors i sent a pm to and ask how they did something in their UI, i understand how to do it, but i just can't do it, because of tyhe trouble i have with the UI builder and while looking at the XML in my crimson editor I'm lost. BTW I can build website in html which only took me like 2 1/2 years to learn how to do on my own. and I had read many XML tutorial the structure i understand but actually doing it thats where my mind draws a blank.

This is the same problem I'm having building a UI. I can read all there is to build, but when it comes to either build or edit something my mind comes to a blank.

Then as far as breaking things, I had messing around with the UI builder and not having a clue on what does what, and either have to shut my computer down or hit the reset button. then delete all of my files and try and start over, because i can't remeber what file it was controlled what and where at i had done the editting.