View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2006, 09:23 AM
A Darkpaw Brute
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Befallen

ProfitUI has become my new choice for UIs and I'm glad to see just how amazing it really is.

gm9: Hah, beware of moderator powers, I'll just respond in here to keep it clean (features I did not respond to are considered as well ):

Feature Request: Bottombar with all the stats instead of having to switch on MouseOver. I'm using 1920x1200 resolution and believe we can squeeze it all in there.

gm9: I'll keep the main bar compatible with all resolutions (i.e. 1024x768). An optional high-res bar is a good idea.

Feature Request: An in-combat icon of some sort similar to your Sword / Bow icons in the 'Self' bar for the quick-view Self / Target / Implied window you made instead of the text 'Under Attack'.

gm9: Already implemeted.

Feature Request: Custom MainHUD Map file to allow removal of the Fog layer in any zone. I want to start creating full guides for Heritage Quests and other big quests and that feature when Zonx had it was awesome! Really helped the creation of those guides and now I'm halted for now with it.

gm9: I won't mod the map. Most people use EQ2map and anything map related should come as a plug-in to their mod. To see full maps for your guide go to maps.eq2interface.com.

Feature Request: Include my Guild Window. I made it special and I feel it's great for guildies of any guild by keeping the main info at the top at all times. I'll attach it here. It's based on the default window and is updated for LU29 as well as adapts to any UI's design, and looks great with yours if I may say so myself. :-)

Feature Request: Smaller text in the 'Popup' Messages with less deadspace. Not sure if this one is worth really doing, but the new popup messages are just huge and you can't click on anything else near it if it comes up.

Stop me now, I could do this all day, lol. I love your UI man!

Last Feature Request for now: Just-Press-Enter functions added to Choice, Loot, Trade, Lotto, RewardPack & ZoneTeleporter windows. That's a HUGE help when in a group and someone won't stop looting while we're still fighting, lol. Also great for playin' the lottery.

gm9: Not going to happen for the main release, trying to keep it as compatible as possible in case something changes. Heidrickla already provides this as an addon and recently updated for GU29 (linked on the download page).
Attached Files
File Type: zip eq2ui_mainhud_guild.zip (9.2 KB, 295 views)

Last edited by gm9 : 11-19-2006 at 09:49 AM.