View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2006, 09:53 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

This should have been resolved a couple days ago when I broke down and compiled a 4 slot bag. (SOE's coding doesn't allow for anything other than a 4 slot width)
Delete the thorui folder in the ui directory and let the ThorUI AU pull all the files down fresh.
This should get you up to date and with working 4 slot width bags.
Be sure to check out the updates section above for detailed instructions for the window placements files.
Basically I revamped these but you need to manually delete and versions you may have and let the ThorUI AU pull down a fresh copy.
I hope to make all this easier if I can find a programmer to assist with a Auto Updater revamp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone521
Grats I am glad to here this because i like your UI. But found a problem
I am sure it is a minor tweek. Bank and personnel inventory seem to work great when you have large bags for boxes. When goofing off with my lower chars I found 10 slot bags will only open up to 6 (one row) 16 slot boxes will only show 12 (2 rows) this is true in bank and player inventory I had to remove those two from the UI folder to be able to retrive items in those hiden slots. Hope this is an easy fix.
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."

Last edited by Faetyl : 11-18-2006 at 09:57 PM.