View Single Post
Unread 10-22-2006, 12:36 AM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest
Default ThorUI Beta Mods for GU29

Here's some mods to test out for the changes in test.
Note: Although the changes have made test they may change even more before they hit live.

Please reply to this post with any issues with these attachments.

Note: I'm working on a bags revision and will post it as soon as I get a revision that is closer to a finished product than what I have now.

-Edit- 200610-22 12:30PM
-Including Updated Inventory Window:
Latest update broke the show/hide toggle button so I decided to get rid of it entirely.

-Included (a work in progress) Resizable Bag Window:
I'm hoping to get this fine tuned a bit. I've tested it and it does save size and location correctly (IF) you start over on your characters window placment file. Note: I wouldn't mess with this yet unless you have the patience for it as it will be changing... (I've included a "quick/incomplete" window settings file to try it out) If you don't know how to use it, i recommend you don't use it... "Wait till it goes live"

-Edit- 200610-22 1:50PM
-Revised Resizable Bag Window:
This one looks like its complete, but test it and give me your feedback.
It's a 32 on iconsize,with 6 on initial horizontal icon count, and user resizable.
This looks like its the first modded bag that's been posted so I don't have any other author's work to compare to at the moment. Hopefully we will see more soon, I know there's a lot of great talent out there.

-Edit- 200610-25 9:10PM
-Revised Hotkey Window:
This one should be 100% so let me know if you see anything wrong with it.

-Revised Bag Window:
Removed resize option until someone smarter than me figures it out or I grow a few more brain cells and figure it out.
Note: The 30 slot bag is showing an extra lines worth of space for some reason... (Still working on that...)

Edit- 200611-01 6:51PM
-Revised MainChat Window
SOE decided to change some items around so I had to recode this one from scratch. Let me know if you have any issues with it. Note: I'd look for SOE to update theirs again because it needs some work... Mine should be good unless they change something drastic again.

Edit- 200611-03 3:46PM
-Uploaded Persona Window
I forgot to upload this earlier.
Thanks for those of you that let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_target.xml (13.7 KB, 617 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_impliedtarget.xml (10.6 KB, 580 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_inventory_inventory.xml (24.2 KB, 562 views)
File Type: zip servername_charactername_eq2_uisettings.zip (1.1 KB, 495 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_hotkey.xml (2.3 KB, 614 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_inventory_bag.xml (2.2 KB, 655 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_mainchat.xml (7.0 KB, 732 views)
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml (97.4 KB, 530 views)
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."

Last edited by Faetyl : 11-06-2006 at 01:29 AM.