Thread: SageUI
View Single Post
Unread 07-03-2006, 11:24 PM
An Undead Settler
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

Quote:
Any way to get rid of the 1 2 R thing? it keeps my name as the top window or something, and when i try to look around with my mouse i cant click anywhere near the middle of the screen.
Delete the eq2ui.proxyactor.xml file

Quote:
Also, I cant check my market/broker window, says incompadible.
Download the update from here: Sage UI Live Update 24

Quote:
i cant get my guild window to show. I downloaded SageUI guild window and i think i set it up right but it still wont show. O and my spellbook wont show either
Hitting the (u) key should make the guild window show and (k) makes the spellbook show. If these are not working then you should check in your options and see if you have the defaults set to some other key. Other than that I have no idea what could be wrong with your UI. You could delete the mainhud.knowledge.xml and the mainhud.guild.xml and see if those show up. That loads the default ones. If they do show then let me know. You could also try resetting all the opacities and locations to default again and make sure you do not allow anything offscreen (check in the options again).

Quote:
Inventory window, defaults to the top center of my screen. Half the window is out of the screen, any ideas on this?
What resolution are you using??? Might be that in the lower resolutions it is placing the inventory window offscreen. You can set the location to a different position by openning with notepad and doing a search for "location=" the first one you come to change to "0,0" or some other position onscreen you like. I will fix on next update.

Sage