View Single Post
Unread 06-21-2006, 10:18 AM
A Griffon
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Everfrost

Yeah, I've considered trying to save and then restore the data...

But some things aren't savable - like what you have attached to a mail. And there's the window show and hide sounds that are hard-coded and can't be cleared.

I picked exactly the wrong two windows to drop the onshow and onhide code into that make the taskbar work for my initial tests, lol. If I'd started with the persona and guild windows or something, I'd probably be all happy and coding away.

I may decide that the problems are small enough to ignore and go back to work on this. But, today, I'm annoyed that I can't make the game do what I want.

Edit: Oh, and I tried just .visible=false, .visible=true. still resets. Didn't try mixing .visible and /show, but it seems the window just resets when it redraws itself. I also thought I had scored when I found this property "HideCallsClose" right near the "AlwaysOnTop" in the EQ exe but it doesn't appear to do anything.
'Tetht the printhiple, tetht the printhiple,' muttered Igor. 'Thorry, thur, but Igorth do not "tetht the printhiple". Thtrap it to the bench and put a good thick bolt of lightning through it, thatth our motto. Thatth how you tetht thomething.'

Last edited by mother9987 : 06-21-2006 at 10:21 AM.