View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2004, 10:48 PM
A Brown Bear

Server: Unrest
Default A custom girly interface.

I am going to sound strange... but I've always been big on 'true' customs.

I am probably the girliest girl you will *EVER* meet.

At any rate... This is what I want. *I AM WILLING TO PAY MONEY IF SOMEBODY DOES IT RIGHT AND DOESN'T OFFER THE INTERFACE TO ANYBODY ELSE (if I'm paying, it's going to be mine only LOL. Otherwise, I'll fart around any make it myself)*.

I want a pink interface... abotu the pink of the face here... but pinker, not as much purple.

I want pink hearts for health. Purple hearts for experience. If that cannot be done, just pink for health, purple for power... same colors for exp except I want a standout color (not pink) for exp debt.

I want pink hearts at major points in borders. Like corners, or around the title of a window.

I would want a dark pink backdrop for windows.

I want the attack buttons to be smaller like many interfaces have. Not tiny, but small enough that I could fit a bunch of them in a smaller space. Maybe 1/4 smaller than they are. If you can make the round - awesome. Heart-shaped? You're a god to me.

Can you make buttons sparkle when you press them? If not, don't sweat it. If so, I will adore you.

For example - you see the nature user interface? Imagine that with cute girly stuff with Hearts at critical points.

Email me at [email protected] and I will negotiate a price with you.

Hearts,
Winter
aka Snowflake and Sugarplum on the Crushbone server

Last edited by winterlaurel : 05-15-2006 at 08:09 PM.