View Single Post
Unread 06-05-2006, 02:16 PM
A Crazed Gnoll

Server: Antonia Bayle

I have already tried that. But considering they are channels I don't have the right requirements to join in the first place that means that command won't work. The problem isn't that I am in those channels as much as I am not in those channels and can't get them out of my list of channels in my chat options. For example in case its not clear. When I right click and go to chat options there are a list of channels that my character can join that are provided by the EQ2 community. Such as the class channels and level channels. THen there are the list of costom player made channels you can join and create. In that box of the ones you are joined in are the channels Freeport Assassin, level channels all the way up to 60-69. These are not channels that any of my toons can join. I do not play an assassin nor do I have a character over 40. Not to mention, these channels should not be in the custom channel box.

So now I have channels I am not in taking up channel #'s and messing up the rest of my channels.

These channels came from the UI. In my research into the issue I found that it came with the custom window set up the ThorUI provides for fullscreen 1280x1024 resolution.

I only wish /leavechannel <#> was the answer.. unfortunatly it isn't.