View Single Post
Unread 03-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

Turn your tool tips off...
That has nothing to do with the ThorUI

InfoCenter is in its own window since LU19...
Look on your startbutton, and click the InfoCenter book icon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepeartree
For a while, the recipe list appeared in the lefthand pane of the crafting window. That was fine. Then it switched places with the selected recipe pane. That's not so fine. As it is, when the tooltip pops up, it nearly hides the important parts of the current recipe (such as components on hand). I'd really like to see that change back.

Same comment goes for the Hotbar tooltips. In spite of having it set to "smart" tooltips, the popup never fails to cover up about 1/4 of the 3 or 4 hotbars I have stacked. It's terribly annoying when you're in combat. Is it possible to put tooltips on a longer 'leash' ?

Last item: I don't know what happened, but I think I lost the entire InfoCenter. All I get in my Journal is the standard three tabs -- Active, Complete, and Collections. I've made very sure that I delete and refresh the ThorUI directory on a weekly basis, at the very least, so I don't know why things aren't working the same. I know I had it for a while. Then about the time of LU 18, it went away and I really miss it! If it's something I'm doing or not doing, please let me know.
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."