View Single Post
Unread 01-22-2006, 09:34 PM
Freeport Pizza Delivery
Featured

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBurgdorf
I'll give that a try right now and see if it works.
Awesome thanks.
This would allow me to provide your work in the ThorUI AU without fear of overwriting others works that may require an edited mainhud file.

[quote=I'm not quite following you. The "notes" text files are already in their own folder. The download has to include blank notes files, of course, but as long as you have backup copies of your modified notes files, you can easily replace the default ones with your modified ones whenever the mod is updated.[/QUOTE]

Understood, no change requested on how they are provided. Just wondering if you could make a separate resizable window to reference the notes. You or I could offer a button that would open up the notes window. If the notes had a resizable window all to themselves users could leave the window open while questing or what have you rather than having to keep opening the full InfoCenter window. Just a thought.

I was also working on some artisan and adventure guides. I'll send you an email of what I have so far so you can evaluate them and see if they are worth including.
Forums

Got Guild?

"Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live."

Last edited by Faetyl : 01-22-2006 at 09:37 PM.