View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2005, 05:23 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Laffs alt Perdition is a damn good example of custom windows saving positions... As there is the performance panel (in a docking window called "perlock") and also the alt casting window, I forget its proper file name atm likes sorry lol

But there is no special code in there to make them save loc, there default loc is somwhere in the middle of the screen!! lol, My reason for doing that is to stop them from being hidden behind anyother window when you 1st use those alt UI pieces, So you can move them where you want and do the ... Zone.. Camp to desktop ... log back in drill, to make them save position... The only fancy code there is, is code in the player window to force them to show...

/shrug sorry I cant be of more help..... Only thing I can surgest is maybe you try the said UI with the alt windows and see if they "stick" for you using that , Then maybe pull the code apart to see whats different?