Unread 11-15-2005, 08:08 AM
Human Paladin
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Kithicor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullbull
Dear Mahonri,

Thanks for your quick reply, I really appreciated!! Hm... I downloaded the .zip file and extracted the eq2ui_mainhud_compass.xml into mu UI directory, in your images folder, I see Mahornri's element.dds and windows_elements_generic.dds, do I copy these two files and put them into my UI\EQ2MAPimages\maps folder? or just put them into the UI\EQ2Map folder as I am also using the EQ2 MAP UI. I tried before but I was seeing black inside the compass icon without any direction. Please guide me if I put them into the wrong folder, many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, windows_elements_genertic.dds isn't actually supposed to be in there. I forgot to take it out. I'll have to get that changed. Thanks.

The only .dds file you need is Mahonrii's_elements.dds and it goes in the UI/images folder you may or maynot not have that folder inside your ui folder. If all your cusom ui elements use only the default image file you will not need to have it in there, but some of mine do. Just create a folder called images inside your ui folder and put the .dds file in there.