Thread: Nedra Updates!
View Single Post
Unread 09-21-2005, 06:03 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasdarren
That is an issue with a missing line from the fonts file, i can't recall it off the top of my head, but it was the only new line added to that file.
Yeh thanks for that... I know already its called Tool_Tip I had changed it to point to the old Zap font insted of the new set... must of missed somthing out hehe... But hey thanks anyways

gulweien,

Where would you have looked on this site for either updates or reworkings of an UI ? Released maybe?

Perhaps I should ask the admin nicely to move this thread to a place that people using the Nedra UI are most likely to look?

Also reguarding the group window, i liked (and still do) the way that there is loads of info contained in the one window this is the 1st UI I used and started to learn how to mod stuff with .. So its a bit like an old girlfriend that you still have the hots for if you like hehe....

Here is a SS of what could be the start of a Laffs Nedra in Perdi style so to speak but thats a mouthfull lol

Let me know what you think pls,
(it needs refining alot i know but you can see the basic idea I have from it, Also note that the target and Implided target would be 1 bar, thats visible at all times, Remember when Malnedra had the fancy frame at the top of the target window? well that could be added to either show or hide, and would stay up all the time even when no target as the way it was intended to be in the 1st place)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image1.jpg
Views:	437
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	3759