Thread: Nedra Updates!
View Single Post
Unread 09-20-2005, 07:35 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Runnyeye

Yeh I seen that stuff was in the old UI folder I had so I left it in lol but took the window out... As its been quite a while since I did anything with this UI... So I dont quite recall if it was I that put it in or if it was... erm well I dunno lol

Still havent had time to test this properly myself as of yet somthing else has came up that is quite important in real life so to speak... but I will asap,

Its just a shame that nobody else has spoken up on here ? as I have had about 7 different people asking me about updateing this UI, But only 1 ie you that seems to be giving any feedback in this thread, And doing testing to actualy help get this working again!

I will get this UI LU13 compatable and add in a few extra stuff... but if I dont get anymore feedback here on this then I will take it as being a "dead UI" after this work is done in that case... I was going to put out my own version of it as a complete UI but its not looking like it will take off...

Anyways give me a few days to do some more alterations to it... As I have to drop it in my priority list...

Thanks for your help, and I wont let you down m8, just going to take a bit longer tis all