View Single Post
Unread 09-08-2005, 07:50 AM
Slayer of clock cycles
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Featured

Server: Oasis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithriler
I've just installed the new version, and have no problem with the installer, but i think there is a minor error in the main hotkey bar (this one under target). The bar doesn't cover all the space left for it. I've tried to resize the bar, but ever restores itself to his initial long.
See image.

I don't know if it is intended or not, but i would like to know what i can do to resize the hotkeys bars (all of them, because i think that in 1024x786, that's my rez; i could add a new hotkey if i resize 2 of them, at top right corner, to a 2 rows pack instead of 3x3 rows pack). --- Edited: YES THEY RESIZE Correctly.

I hope all of u can understand what i'm saying, and srry for my bad english.

And thx all for this great UI, great job.

--- Edited: A new problem, the HealthHUD is over the chat, how can i move it? .... See image.
/sigh yea I know about the dumb gap, it's fixed in the next update. but I can't hot fix it because well a lot of other windows has changed.

If you turn on the title and fame you can move the healthhud, don't ask me why that is, its just that way lol.. you can turn them off after you get it placed where u want.