Thread: eXtremeUI v2
View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2005, 12:18 AM
A Forest Scavenger

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landiin
When you say the screen isn't coming up properly, do you mean the windows are not aligned like they are shown in the screen shots? ( not talking about the missing chat window) If you could post a screen shot noteing what resalution you use, and the one you picked from the installer. Aslo post the contents of you eq2.ini file.(located inside your main eq2 folder)

Na, you shouldn't have to do any thing with the profit ui, the installer should over write your current eq2.ini. I'll install some other UI's tonight and see if it overwrites every thing like it should, I really didn't test that aspect of the installer.

If you find any thing else post, nothing is to small or u can't be to picky for me, its the little things that make a UI good.
this is what my eq2.ini has in it

cl_ui_skinname eXtreme
cl_ui_subdir UI/
letterbox_frame_visible false
window_allow_offscreen false
only_show_fg_in_letterbox_area false

here is my screen fresh after install i did notice the chat window that is there is the same as the one in profit ui. i choose 1280x1024 witch is my game and computer rez and selected everfrost_whiro_eq2_uisettings.

ok i went and deleted all the profit ui files and even deleted all the text in the everfrost_whiro_uisettings file and deleted the eq2.ini file then reinstalled and still not right this what i get

out of ideas myself no clue what would be causen this now i went and dled profit ui again to make sure i got all the files.

Last edited by Slyy : 09-07-2005 at 12:37 AM.