Thread: eXtremeUI
View Single Post
Unread 07-09-2005, 03:17 PM
A Mist Grinnin
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaslover
I love this UI. But I am having some problems just getting it set up so it looks good, and doesnt clutter my screen too much. I tried to copy the screenshot, but it seems like there isn't as much room on my screen. I am pretty much computer Illiterate, so if someone could help me out I would appreciate it alot. I think it may have something to do with my monitor size... but like I said, idk lol

Heres a screenshot of what it looks like now, notice its much different then the one on the download page, also there seems to be a lot less room on mine.

Now, if I am running some where and I need the map up, I am going to be able to see about 1/4 of where I am going, Knowing my luck, I would probably end up jumping off a cliff and killing myself lol. I hope someone can help me! Thank you. P.S. I know my graphics suck, I am running on 2 256 rams, the bare minimum for the game, so I had to turn them down to get rid of some of the lag.
You right in saying that your graphics suck. Seems you’re stuck using 1024x768 resolution, so you don't have very much horizontal or vertical space on your screen. This is why you can’t get it to look like what's shown on the download section. The only thing I can think of in order to fix your map hogging up your screen in try installing the Fetish maps located here: Fetish Maps.

His map has a mini map and gives you the ability to cut down the size of the main map so you can see where you're going.

Last edited by mackgee : 07-09-2005 at 03:22 PM.