View Single Post
Unread 06-24-2005, 06:39 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

Thanks for the continued updates laffs.

The group window now resizes down only to the max 5 group member height, but there is a bit of dead space below the last member that I'd like to be able to resize out. Unless I'm mistaken, setting default opacities and location resizes the group window to it's full group size for easy window placement, no? If so, and if you don't mind, could you make the group window completely resizable again?

Target window is still buggy, as shown in the attached files. It cuts off the top of the arrows, and displays the con color of the target incorrectly in the name potion, but correctly in the level display on the left side. On occaision the target name is displayed twice, one on top of another.
Also when fighting a heroic encounter the "Level XX heroic" text kinda scrunches against the target's name. How about moving the "Heroic" part to the right of the target name to clean it up a bit?
One more small gripe i have...the %'s for hp and power on top of the target's bars could stand to be moved down a couple pixels closer to the bars, as them being spaced up like they are sort of shifts the overall height of the UI up a bit and i know laotin doesn't want that .
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	target issue.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	2998  Click image for larger version

Name:	target issue 2.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	2999