View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2005, 03:59 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unkown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinbad
I may be strange, but I happen to like the bags in the game just fine IF I could just get them to stay where I put them. That is where the rub comes in for me. I am being forced to create my own UI just to get the darn bags to stay put because Sony won't bother to do it for us. Anyway, {/shrug} all I want is the simplest modification of the standard bag UI that will make the bags stay put. My problem is that I have tried everything that has been mentioned here on the standard UI and I end up with one of two results.

Problem 1: If I assume that Sony actually DID set up their bags properly and leave out your Steps 2 & 3 (See quote below), then I get either invisible bags or they don't open.

Problem 2: If I put in what I think are the proper numbers for X and Y in Parent.Size=(X,Y) and Parent.MinimumSize=(X,Y), I get really strange behavior that obliterates about half my screen with something that is still invisible.

I am obviously doing something wrong, but I'm not certain what at this point. Any suggestions about the proper values for Parent.Size=(X,Y) and Parent.MinimumSize=(X,Y) for the default bags would be appreciated. If there is something you see that I am missing from what I have described here, please point it out. If there are new developments in the bag UI since the last post in this thread it would really help to know about that, as well.

Someone please post a solution or suggestion to help me solve this problem.
First of all, I fail to see where he said to skip step 2. The only thing REMOTELY similar, is the warning of what will happen if you DO skip step 2.

Someone around here most likely has full size default bags with StayPut in them already, somehwere. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm