View Single Post
Unread 04-09-2005, 07:59 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Antonia Bayle

Most of my guild uses the FetishClassic Interface v3.3 with a few added Mods I coupled together with it. We're all getting the same error. I'll go into specific details on what it's doing to help Zonx, or whoever can work on this, narrow it down a little more easily.

During first-glance at the Map, it will show the correct Map with POIs, etc...

It's fine until you zone for the first time, in the new zone, on first-glance, it will show the correct Map with POIs, etc...

Once you close the Map and re-open it in that zone, you will see the previous zone's map, but the POIs are correct.

On each zoning, it will show the correct map once, then re-opening the map will show you the map of the last zone you were in. (i.e. Going from West Commonlands to East Commonlands, it will show West Commonlands)

You can, if using FetishXXX UI, simply use the drop-down menu to bring up the correct map (and the correct POIs should still be there). This is a temporary work-around.

As a side-note: Zonx, any way to have the drop-down menus perhaps be drop-up menus? So they stay inside the actual Map. Not sure if that's causing this, but I too noticed the Map wanting to slide up a few pixels upon each logon, as you mentioned in another post. I was thinking maybe the drop-down menus might be causing that, or perhaps the custom window frame? Because (when I wasn't using Fetish) I had this same problem with EQ2MAP and using the Mook window border, but without the add-on, it was fine for placement.

Added Note: Your previous Map, without the drop-down menus, wasn't sliding up on me.

**Edit: I'm going to ask this, because I've been scared to actually do it... Zonx, is it ok to use EQ2MAP Auto-Updater AFTER a fully successfull (and enjoyable I might add) installation of FetishXXX?

If so, are there any files that need to be replaced after the AutoUpdater for EQ2MAP is used or perhaps special instructions or maybe using Update POIs Only?**

Last edited by Binton : 04-09-2005 at 08:06 PM.