View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2005, 09:08 PM
A Forest Scavenger
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grymmtooth
I installed this UI, and love it, however I am having an issue with the persona bar. None of the buttons except for the help and window options buttons seem to function. When I click on the bio or size buttons nothing seems to happen. Could installing an add on created for your UI (Guild XP bar) cause this type of issue, or have I done something wrong or am I missing an important configuration instruction?

Thank you again,
Grymmtooth
Grymm,
When I have problems like this, I go to the zip for the full install and just extract the item i need to overwrite the problem file.

Once you do that, open your eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml file in NOTEPAD. About line 21, you will see Button LocalToolTip="help".

Replace that line with this code:
Code:
<Button LocalTooltip="Guild XP" Location="324,3" Name="HelpButton" OnPress="show_window=(MainHUD.GuildEXP) show_window=(MainHUD.GuildEXP)" PackLocation="right,top" PackLocationProp="-032/0001,0003/0001" ScrollExtent="14,14" Size="14,14" Style="/Fetish.ButtonStyles.help_button" Tooltip="Guild XP" UserMovable="true"></Button>
Save and try the game then. I have to say all the buttons work on my persona bar so I don't know what the issue is.

--------------------------------
OK just tested. Go ahead and download the personabar you want from the main install zip and insert the code above and everything will be peachy.

Last edited by floppytoes : 03-31-2005 at 09:26 PM.