View Single Post
Unread 03-30-2005, 11:27 AM
Steward of the Faithful
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_roenfanz
{snip} UPDATE: I placed the compass into my player window, but it doesnt work. It just sits there pointing north. Would that be because its non-dynamic, like the target windows?
The compass data is pushed directly to MainHUD.Compass. You could probably push most of the player info into the Compass window (with the possible exception of concentration) but pushing the compass into the player window won't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_roenfanz
Another thing, I was trying to resize Sunthas' target windows in the UIBuilder, and I found it impossible. Why is that? There wasn't a lock on it as far as I could tell. Sunthas, your thoughts on it? {snip}
In order to prevent the v1 target system from automatically resizing the target window to the size it thinks it should be, both MinimumSize and MaximumSize have to be set. This will restrict you from changing the size of the window in general. Set MinimumSize to 0,0 and MaximumSize to 1600x1200, resize as you see fit, then copy Size into MinimumSize and MaximumSize once you're satisfied.