View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2005, 08:17 PM
A Rumbleroot Sapling
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

I love this version. The layout is excellent (for the most part) and fits in great with the rest of my screen. I was going to post a few suggestions, but I decided to go ahead and make the changes myself so I'd get it just the way I like it.

Basically, I just changed the player info part a bit to include health and power amounts, and rearranged the clocks and concentration bars. I also added shadows to all the text since I prefer to have the back and frames turned completely off.

The only thing that I can't seem to get to work the way I want is to have some sort of frame (or shadow) around the concentration bubbles. I looked at your other mod with these, and added the lines in, but evidentally am not doing something correctly.

I'm attaching the version that I've modified in hopes that you might look at it and see if you can tell me what I'm missing. Feel free to re-release it as your own if you like.

Also, I don't know if this is even possible or not...but could the experience debt % be eliminated when there is zero debt? Would be a really nice feature to not see that when there's no debt. Would like to relocate it to overlay the middle of the experience bar when there's debt, but I don't want it there when there isn't any.