View Single Post
Unread 03-23-2005, 11:36 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle

Map
POIs still not showing up in most zones, zek, nek forest, TS, Ant, etc

Persona Window
Using standard one set to option1 - top line is always see through, ie no background, background shows up on other lines ok.
Does not stay where i place it upon exiting the game, ie it is put back in the default position and is a devil and a half to move due to not enough 'grab' area.
Health and power both change from xxx/xxx to..........
xxxx/
xxxx when going over 1000, this makes them almost impossible to read since 2 lines are effectively crammed into only 1 line

Bags
Bags of course shift on game restart
I like to stack my bags vertically on the left of the screen HOWEVER, there appears to be a hidden border across the top of each bag that will cover around half of the bag above it (half of the bottom row of slots that is)

Maintained spell window
Set options so UI windows are not allowed offscreen. The maintained window will not sit at the edge of the screen (right hand side of screen), however the spell effects window will. for the maintained window there is block of maybe 5 pixels offset.

Exp bar
Top line (28) 28 Monk .........the second 28 is not spaced correctly and starts under the ')'

All i can remember now - can't wait until it is finished although it has already ousted my fetish 2.5 UI

PS please fix the map bug first, it is killing me not having POIs showing up

/bow