View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2005, 09:41 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Lucan DLere
Default FeedBack Please

So, when I get to working on this next, which features should I include?

Here's my list so far.

1. Top Button Panel will auto-hide and show with mouse over of the button panel area, but text will stay up as long as the tracking window is up.
This would give a picture like I posted above, but only the text.

2. Reduce font to Zapf14, or Chat-Font.
3. Attempt a OnHoverIn script to incearse the font size of the text of the selection you are hovered over. So as you go down the list with the mouse pointer, it would make the text for that selection bigger.

3. Include the NameHead sort function with a small button included on the button panel. I'll probably make this a single or double pixel underline of the button panel, that can be clicked on to sort the list.

4. Perhaps, include a 'tin't to the disabled filter buttons. I don't like that they are black when not being used, if you have a bunch of them turned off, you have to click them on and off to find the one you want, if you haven't memorized the position yet.

5. Maybe... Reverse everything for a right side screen verion. Text would be right justified, scroll bar on the rightside, baisicaly would be mirror image.

6. Personally I use the windows settings to have the bacnkground tint, if i need it. Is the background on the list needed? I took it out because I felt it was re-dundant, since the normal window background can now do the job, and the table backgoudn doesn't have any user controls.
At least this way the user can set it how the prefer.

So,
Any other suggestions?