View Single Post
Unread 03-09-2005, 08:36 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

Getting better but still not as clean as it could be. The % window still will not fade to transparent at all, and has the extra little gold border around it. The numbers in that window are still a little too higgldy piggldy for my taste, as shown in the attachment. Having each row aligned on the right by the % of each number would be sharper and easier to read. If this isn't possible for whatever reason, at least let me know.

Still also having the strange bug of having every target apear as a green con (mobs, npc's, pc's, resources) any time I log into the game again after camping. Would be very interested in knowing why this is occuring.

One helpful thing I'd like to see added are the F lables for the group members' names on the left side of the window. I think someone else has also requested this, and this being a healer oriented mod, this seems almost a requisite.

Oh, always forget this one. You cannot target yourself by clicking on your health/power bar like you can in the default window. Please put this functionality back if possible.

Thanks for your continued work on this mod perdition
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	numbers all over.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	1734  

Last edited by Eloora : 03-09-2005 at 09:29 PM.