View Single Post
Unread 03-09-2005, 04:03 AM
EQ2MAP Updater Author
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berek Halfhand
That's fine, that'll work if we can make that happen. I'm pretty much starting off my first mod here by making it nicer and more fluent to sell and buy items. I want some flexibility in how much I sell and buy in quantities. I hate having to mess with the slider so often .

Let's say I can click on the quantity button at the merchant window, up comes the quantity selector with 3 quantity buttons, I click on one and then accept... something like that perhaps.

It's not possible to have seperate and unique quantitywindows as well? Then I can see the three buttons working, because they call to each quantity window of their own.

Let's also take this to the next level just for fun, lol. What are the possibilities of defining a button that sets a limit below the maximum? Of course we're assuming throughout this that we're dealing with stacks. Say whatever the stack may be, 99, 66, 33, I want to buy/sell 1 or 5 or 50 or whatever less than that stacks maximum. Possible?
you should be able to get the text for the maximum value and then subtract/divide or whatever else you want to to diwth it and then set that to a variable and set the text and # for one of the buttons to that variable. too tired to post the code right now but it should be possible.