View Single Post
Unread 03-06-2005, 10:07 AM
Steward of the Faithful
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattchew69
I posted this on the Main Website of EQ2 Forums, thinking it would be cool to add this to the EQ2 Players Character page. However, I think tis is a challenge worthy of any and all of you.

I was looking to see if it was possible to make a page that would look similar to a D&D Character stat sheet, that would be printable in perhaps adobe or word.

It would contain:

the Paper doll
the Equipment list
all stats and resistance information
Gold
Where apartment is
Societies he/ she belongs to
Status points
Guild information
Then perhaps on a second page
list the skill stats, abilities and spells.

I know, tall order...
But this is something I wish I could have when I am with people I play with offline to compare characters.

Senjelika Whitepaws
25 Templar of the Nektulos Server.
Doable as a PHP parsed version of the EQ2Players page with the following exceptions:
  • Can't display coin amounts.
  • Can't display inn location.
  • Can't display society membership.
  • Can only display equipment as seen on EQ2Players and information only available as mouse-over.
  • Can only display skills based on current level, and can't display mid-level skills without showing them too early or too late (i.e. display 26.6 skill at 26 or 27, either way it wouldn't display right when you get it.)
  • Can't display skill quality.
In-game would be a whole 'nother story, but that's not exactly printable.

Edit: I'm not a PHP guru, so if someone else wants to try this be my guest. I just know what's possible based on having tried to figure out how two different dynamic sig PHPs work and based on what info EQ2Players has available for display.