View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2005, 06:32 PM
A Griffon

Server: Najena

All windows functional for me, try pressing Alt + t twice and the window should appear for you Lightbearer.

I think the mod is looking great! And since Perdition is such a super guy and modder, I'm sure you won't mind some CC on it . Just some minor aesthetic things really, that keep the mod looking sort of "beta" when it could be perfect. This is at 1600x1200 resolution btw. Here are a couple little things I noticed:

- The background of the window with all of the hp/power %'s does not fade properly when you try to adjust the opacity. It's just solid black.
-The %'s aren't quite lined up with each other once the numbers drop below 100. You can kinda see from your screenshot. The 80% is sort of centered, and it might look better/be easier to read if they were all lined up on the left side.
- It was likely intentional, but all of the %'s next to the health bars have different colors. This may just be me, but I like it when the %'s directly reflect the color range of the bar (green then yellow then orange then red)
-The height of the target window is a few pixels too short and the ^^ indicators above the bars kind of peep over the edge.
-When you have no target, the words "No target" and "No implied target" appear instead, but "No implied target" text is off center compared to the other line and the health bars.

That's pretty much it. Everything seems fully functional and the way it should be (those buff icons sure are tiny at my reso! Oh wel what did i expect).
Thanks very much perdition for cranking this one out, it's truly a help.

Regards,