Thread: GU100 Updates
View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2016, 10:17 AM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post
Hi, To help out, I updated the profit persona window a little.

-Added Fervor
-Added Resolve
-Removed Decline Legends Of Norrath Challenges from Options as LON was removed from EQ2.
I've downloaded the file for testing. Assuming it passes muster, I'll push it to the updater.

Quote:
I don't know what else is missing.
I think you have it covered. Good point about LON.

Quote:
Question: Is there a place to go to see what changes were made to the UI? Or do you just have to compare from the old? Because I can't seem to find the new vials thing anywhere.
Not that I know of. Someone here used to publish UI diffs after major patches, but that has not happened in quite a while. I've implemented a policy now of saving a copy of the Default UI folder before major patches like this. As long as you have the prior version, you can use your choice of diff utility to find the changes.

Quote:
EDIT: Just saw your thread about commenting in the file about what was done. Corrected this in the file.
Thank you. Since we don't have a real version control system to work with, manual commenting is about the only way to keep our sanity with multiple cooks stirring the pot. I will try to use those comments to preserve a revision history.

Thank you for pitching in to help.

-= Therendil =-