EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   LU34 Messes up display of XP / AP% (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8264)

phat420man 04-25-2007 04:28 PM

LU34 Messes up display of XP / AP%

Well I have a couple issues.... first I had to reinstall windows xp on my box because g/f downloaded a virus that completely hosed my OS. Ever since reinstalling I'm unable to see any guild members names in that tab of the guild window.... but all other tabs work fine. I'm using the most recent version of reborn. Also now after LU34 this morning I have an issue with the AP / XP% at the top of screen being moved over so that the first number is cut in half. Have tried to reset to default settings, changing window options, resizing window, nothing works. :confused: Is there any way to change the font for that section and if so what .xml file do I need to edit?? Also any help on getting the names on the members screen would be really helpful :)

Unrest Server
Ilukau 70 Wizzy
Bebos 49 Guard
Druantia 42 Ranger
Arelia 35 Temp

Bramwell 04-25-2007 04:57 PM

My exp bar is also messed up and suddenly decided to display tenths. It is quite annoying because now they don't fit. Sometimes I wonder why I even try to keep up with using custom mods.

Dolby 04-25-2007 05:17 PM

The author needs to make some changes. Zoltaroth from SOE announced that there would be changes to the exp dynamic data in GU34.

http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=8156

gm9 04-25-2007 06:22 PM

Nope, the UI should be up to date. Working fine on the Test server at least...

fkngrvn12 04-25-2007 06:59 PM

Screen shot

My exp bar is also acting strange

gm9 04-26-2007 02:30 AM

Update: I cannot reproduce any XP-window issues, working perfectly fine for me on Test, US and UK servers. I'll need more information, best with screenshots from you. Make sure that you are using ProfitUI 3.2 and that your server is patched to GU34. Thanks.

4411tweety 04-26-2007 05:01 AM

xp problem

I updated the ui today and i have a messed up xp bar also

4411tweety 04-26-2007 05:05 AM

Xp Messed up

I updated to 3.2 and re installed the ui many of times and still no change on xp stats.

Solaran_X 04-26-2007 05:18 AM

Achievement XP:

Tradeskill XP:

Adventure XP:

Navino 04-26-2007 05:50 AM

Suffering the same.

Exp is showing as 8.0 for 80%, etc.
Half of the 8 won't show, and for X reasons, Achievement exp, adventure and tradeskill exp looks like L.1?

Let me know when it's fixed please. Lol.

Geoz 04-26-2007 05:52 AM

Screenshot

I am having the same problem w/ the xp bar/area it is cutting off and in multiple decimal points. Here's a small screen of the problem.

Ictinike 04-26-2007 06:25 AM

I had this initially logging into GU34 but the update 3.2.1 I believe on the ProfitUI download site worked. It is working for some or most I would say.

gm9 04-26-2007 06:48 AM

Solaran_X and Geoz, your screenshots clearly show that you are not using the latest version. I assume the same is true for everybody else having problems (4411tweety, please verify you as well).

Please download the latest release. I update for a reason.

Download link is in my sig. Your download will be named ProfitUI 3.2.zip, install as per installation instructions.

Thank you.

Navino 04-26-2007 07:23 AM

I just downloaded my UI, and I have now had to re-do it.
Even though im re-doing it and the experience problem is gone, I am now even struggling to type a message.

My complete chatbox fills with text, and no matter how many 'new chat windows' I open to try and type, it doesn't work.

I can only type when I first log in and get the option to load a specific ui, say, 1650x1080 or whatever. As soon as I load the UI specific to my resolution, I lose the ability to type.

Any way around this? It's a big inconvenience.

Miss Lemon 04-26-2007 07:30 AM

In your window option select the option none for frame and title.
Btw i am running the latest version and xp bar is perfectly fine for me.

gm9 04-26-2007 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Lemon (Post 58457)
In your window option select the option none for frame and title.
Btw i am running the latest version and xp bar is perfectly fine for me.

Thank you. :nana: ;)

4411tweety 04-26-2007 03:03 PM

Finally got to work

I was having all sorts of issues yesterday with my xp numbers missing i had to go into eq2 program files completly delete the ui folder and then installed the new profit again and it is now working. i did this yesterday and it did not work also deleted my charecter inf files for their charecter settings nice work on the built in web browser really like that feature.:nana:

Solaran_X 04-26-2007 09:05 PM

Updated to ProfitUI 3.2.

Good News: The XP numbers are fixed.

Bad News: I can't type anything, even with a /slash in front of it.

EDIT: Also lost the option to remove the Player > Target > Implied Target window. I hate that window...and now I don't have an option to remove it.

EDIT 2: Just reloaded 3.1.1 and put 3.2's XP display in. Works fine - although I still don't have the option anymore to get rid of that annoying Player > Target > Implied Target window.

Talyns 04-26-2007 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solaran_X (Post 58492)
Updated to ProfitUI 3.2.

Good News: The XP numbers are fixed.

Bad News: I can't type anything, even with a /slash in front of it.

EDIT: Also lost the option to remove the Player > Target > Implied Target window. I hate that window...and now I don't have an option to remove it.

EDIT 2: Just reloaded 3.1.1 and put 3.2's XP display in. Works fine - although I still don't have the option anymore to get rid of that annoying Player > Target > Implied Target window.

Chat Problem has been explained a couple of times:
http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...94&postcount=6

The Player > Target > Implied is the player window.. I believe to close it you whould be able to hit the hot key for that window.. I have no way to check but I believe it's alt-Y but it might be alt-P you can check in the options window.

Solaran_X 04-26-2007 09:53 PM

I had Frame and Title Bar set to 'None' and still couldn't type anything.

Talyns 04-26-2007 10:12 PM

Sorry,

I'm unsure then...
Maybe try setting the "always chat here" option on the chat window that you set the frame ant titlebar to none.. Other than that I don't know sorry..

Solaran_X 04-26-2007 10:19 PM

Did that too. After I hit a slash, or a hotkey to send a tell, or Enter...I see the chat type box for about a second and then it's gone.

Mayve 04-27-2007 12:36 AM

Just wanted to clarify that only in version 3.2 do you want the frame and title bar settings set to "none" to type, in previous versions "none" disabled it.

Also, the Target and Implied Target that you see all the time are coded into the Compass window, the real Target and Implied Target windows overlay those.

gm9 04-27-2007 01:36 AM

Player window shortcut is Alt-U. This is mentioned in the manual to the game, the file EQII_Commands in your EQ2 folder, and also in the FAQ (click).

Chat window frame and titlebar settings may need toggling back and forth if they are already at zero. Only applies to this update. There was a faq entry on this: click and the release notes refer to it at well (except the toggling).

:)

Solaran_X 04-27-2007 01:46 AM

Toggling it back and forth worked. Thanks.