EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Released (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Nedra 0.3 UI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=725)

malnedra 12-20-2004 03:57 PM

Nedra 0.3 UI

I haven't gotten much feedback on my UI. So I figured I'd fish for some :)

http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=3280

Next updates will be:
Compacted Tracking, Skills, and tradeskill windows
I'll add some alternate Hotbars for people with Game Controllers. (i have a nostromo n52)

ToxicWire 12-21-2004 11:08 PM

Just wanted to say how much I LOVE this UI. I played EQ and enjoyed that one as well. I am not a support class; however, I love compressed UIs for more viewing pleasure. Thanks! Love the UI!

Zarger 01-04-2005 10:30 AM

This UI disappear? I really enjoy using it.

malnedra 01-04-2005 10:46 AM

when ever you do an update, it removes the old version until the new one is approved.... I guess the powers that be haven't gotten around to it yet.

Lavandel 01-05-2005 07:32 AM

Still not available :(

Talyns 01-05-2005 10:56 AM

Malnedra:
It's there if you click the folder under your name.. Doesn't say Pending Approval or whatever it is.. But when you click it you get an access denied page..
I'd say PM Dolby and ask him what is up :)

malnedra 01-05-2005 11:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Being that not a single UI has been approved since well before I posted mine, I assume he is out of town.

BTW I have 0.6 ready, but the longer i wait the more i add.
New Broker window, Compressed the Item window, Added EXP debt,
removed EXP from inventory window.

Talyns 01-05-2005 11:49 AM

I dunno doesn't look like it's pending.. It has an ID and the 3 buttons to view picture/Info/And Download... Also it doesn't say Pending..

Click the folder under my name and look at the file pending.. Then look at your file... See what I'm talking about?

Could be wrong though..

Edit: Guess I was wrong.. It's available now :)

ColdBrew 03-23-2005 03:52 PM

The latest version 1 doesn't seem to have the modified journal. It looks like the default one where you can't hardly see any of you quests without scrolling. I'm using this with EQ2MAP.

malnedra 03-23-2005 04:35 PM

read the release notes on the download page.

I didnt see a need to change it. Why cant you see your journal? I've not changed it since the inital release? has it changed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdBrew
The latest version 1 doesn't seem to have the modified journal. It looks like the default one where you can't hardly see any of you quests without scrolling. I'm using this with EQ2MAP.

Kagnar 03-24-2005 01:09 PM

I'm having the same problem with Nedra 0.99

when I open the journal it has the old journal not the new one...so I don't know what is going on.

EDIT: Another thing that just might be me.....when i open my bags.....it is only show half of or sometimes all of on the first row of spaces. Tried reinstalling the UI..same thing....havent rebooted my machine yet but that's the next thing.

ColdBrew 03-24-2005 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malnedra
read the release notes on the download page.

I didnt see a need to change it. Why cant you see your journal? I've not changed it since the inital release? has it changed?

Before it changed back to the default, list on top and description on bottom, it was list on left side and description on right. That allowed you to see WAY more quests at one time than the default journal window.

Kagnar 03-24-2005 03:17 PM

HAH! found the box problem.....basically they upped the box size in the patch notes today....messed up the boxes.

Daarrheel 03-24-2005 03:26 PM

How did you fix it ?

Kagnar 03-24-2005 04:57 PM

I havent fixed it....didn't have the time to play around with it yet. Just thought I would mention the issue to everyone.

faelorez 03-24-2005 05:22 PM

I fixed the bag issue temporarily by adding the line

<include>eq2ui_inventory_bag.xml</include>

to the eq2ui_mainhud.xml, between <page> and </page>, and also renaming the eq2ui_inventory_bag.xml to eq2ui_inventory_bag.xml.bak. The bags appear as big black boxes, but if you turn off the frame and title (set it to NONE) then the boxes are a little easier to look at... or, you can change the background to not display to get rid of the black altogether.

Problems i have encountered doing this: the spaces in your bags are black until you move an item FROM that space... i had to move an item to each space to make them all show up.

Dont know if this helps, but it's a quick fix until this wonderful UI is updated to correct it. :)

Laffs 03-24-2005 05:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Use mine for now , its not far off the Nedra version untill Mal gets round to fixing them..

Kagnar 03-24-2005 06:26 PM

thanks Laffs, I'll grab that down tonight when I get home.....

ColdBrew 03-28-2005 03:49 PM

Seems everything is fixed now. Map and journal are working as expected now.

Kagnar 04-06-2005 03:33 PM

yeah we just need to get the fix for the change to the store....any eta mal?

Mortag 04-11-2005 06:28 PM

Don't Sell Check Box

The new Don't Sell Check Box does not seem to exist in your current 1.02 interface. Nice new feature SOE put in to make so you don't accidentally sell an empty bag or something else.

Love the interface...

Glymmer 04-15-2005 09:51 AM

Examining recipes

Really love the UI, thanks for all your work on it!

One problem that I have not been able to find a resolution for has to do with examining recipes. The icon for the item no longer appears at the bottom of the first examine window that pops up, so I can't then examine that icon for more information. The needed components for the recipe show up. It appears that the window is now too small to display the icon below the components.