EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   ProfitUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Possible Guild Window Bugs (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7221)

gmping 11-25-2006 09:33 PM

Possible Guild Window Bugs

4 Attachment(s)
Hi all,

This being my first post on this site, I first want to thank everyone who devotes their time to creating this site, it's mods, and it's community. Fantastic job!

Anyway, I downloaded Profit as my first total custom UI (I previously had EQ2Map, and Milquetowst with default UI) and have noticed some potential bugs. Or perhaps my machine's settings.

It seems that many features of the guild page are not functioning.

The following pics come from a 1920X1200@60Hz resolution...

In this shot, none of my guild's events are showing. This is also true for the Events Tab. And it is not showing my guild's correct lvl, 23.

In this shot, most of the permission's are missing.

All Bank Logs are blank.

In this shot the guild recruiting descriptions are missing. However, when I click Edit the guild's descriptions are correctly in the popup window. Also, I cannot select the Details button at the bottom of the screen. Instead it will selected and deslect the Recruiting for Guild check box and if I mouse click as far right as the yellow line I've indicated, it will still select/deselect the check box.

Again, thanks to gm9 for this outstanding mod and to all who participate in there forums! :)

Shadow312 11-25-2006 10:17 PM

Did you try reinstalling profit UI? by the looks of it it seems like there are some messed up files in there, it acts like it's on that thing as the game is still loading up, in the player window it says Ambassador Rotgaf, combat exp disabled, I have no clue what is the cause of it besides corrupt files. Delete your Profit UI folder and install the newest version and see if that fixes it

gmping 11-26-2006 04:18 AM

I reinstalled the mod and almost all is well. I now realize that the reason the guild window wasn't fully functioning was due to the fact that I had used /loadui (yes I know I'm naughty for using it and should be punished *grin*) to revert back to the original to figure out how to click the Details button on the Recruiting tab. Using /loadui to return to Profit mod is what caused the bugs. Of course, exiting EQ2 and restarting will fix this problem.

However, this leaves my original problem. The Details button still triggers the check box. Upon further inspection I noticed that if I scroll my cursor slightly below or slightly above the button, it will highlight and I can click to open the Details window. Which makes it only a minor cosmetic problem.

Thanks for the quick response!

gm9 11-27-2006 05:22 AM

*punishes gmping for using /loadui, thinks about borrowing Faetyl's cattle prod next time somebody touches that command, and goes on to explain:* ProfitUI contains no custom Guild window, so the bugs you are seeing should be reported to SOE (/bug). :)

niun01 12-31-2006 09:46 PM

Im having this same problem on 2 different computers and we didnt use load UI at all.. any fixes for this?