EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   EQ2MAP (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Using already existing maps (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19217)

Ablivion 11-18-2019 06:04 PM

Using already existing maps

Some of the fabled kael raids are a real pita without the maps to coordinate with the rest of the group and raid. Now i know there are original kael drakkel raid maps, but atm they're not presently used by eq2maps for new fabled version. Is there any way to configure eq2maps2 to use these old maps for the new fabled version of the zones, instead of going to the whole process of recreating these maps?

jnils 11-19-2019 01:12 AM

I see we have 12 fabled kael maps not added yet.
I have to check if we can add them easily.
IŽll check with my map manager :)

jnils 11-19-2019 01:23 AM

We have the following names now (Old zones):

<ImageStyle Name="exp07_dun_kael_drakkel_0" displayname="Kael Drakkel - (Entrance and Noble District 1)" menugroup="Velious" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp07_dun_kael_drakkel_1" displayname="Kael Drakkel - (Entrance and Noble District 2)" menugroup="Velious" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp07_dun_kael_drakkel_10" displayname="Kael Drakkel - (New Kael 2)" menugroup="Velious" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp07_dun_kael_drakkel_11" displayname="Kael Drakkel - (Old Kael)" menugroup="Velious" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp07_dun_kael_drakkel_2" displayname="Kael Drakkel - (Arena 1)" menugroup="Velious" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp07_dun_kael_drakkel_3" displayname="Kael Drakkel - (Arena 2)" menugroup="Velious" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp07_dun_kael_drakkel_4" displayname="Kael Drakkel - (Ice Shard Keep 1)" menugroup="Velious" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp07_dun_kael_drakkel_5" displayname="Kael Drakkel - (Ice Shard Keep 2)" menugroup="Velious" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp07_dun_kael_drakkel_6" displayname="Kael Drakkel - (Ice Shard Keep 3)" menugroup="Velious" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp07_dun_kael_drakkel_7" displayname="Kael Drakkel - (Hall of Legends 1)" menugroup="Velious" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp07_dun_kael_drakkel_8" displayname="Kael Drakkel - (Hall of Legends 2)" menugroup="Velious" />
<ImageStyle Name="exp07_dun_kael_drakkel_9" displayname="Kael Drakkel - (New Kael 1)" menugroup="Velious" />

Can we reuse them or should they be altered in some way ?

Pijotre 11-19-2019 08:28 AM

I'm on it, should be today or tomorrow.

Ablivion 11-19-2019 02:14 PM

Just saw the updated maps for the contested zones, thank you for that. Fabled Raid maps are still missing, specifically:

Fabled Temple of Rallos Zek: Foundations of Stone [Raid] (exp07_dun_kael_temple_zek_raid_fabled_)
Fabled Throne of Storms: Halls of Legends [Raid] (exp07_dun_kael_throne_raid_fabled_)

Ablivion 11-19-2019 09:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ok, got the update for raid maps. map img is still missing tho

Pijotre 11-19-2019 09:52 PM

Yeah I'm aware, disabled the maps for the moment, need to fix the dds files. Check back tomorrow evening.

Ablivion 11-19-2019 10:24 PM

ok, and thank you :) even just having dots on idol fight is a huge help

Pijotre 11-20-2019 11:09 AM

Should work now.