EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   Request (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Can Someone Make This Xp Bar For Me (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2170)

Silkee 03-25-2005 07:53 PM

Can Someone Make This Xp Bar For Me

1 Attachment(s)

This is a picture of the xp bar I would want. Can anyone here please make this for me? I just took a picture from one of the xp bars here and used paint to edit it. I dont have a clue how to use the ui editor.

thank you for your help :)

Laffs 03-25-2005 08:00 PM

Its 1am here now.. So no time left for me to do it for you

But if nobody has in the next 10 hours from now I will make it for you then :)

Silkee 03-25-2005 08:16 PM

thank you so much

Laffs 03-26-2005 08:19 AM

I am going to get round to making this in next couple of hours so hold tight thanks :)

Laffs 03-26-2005 10:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go :D

Rass 03-26-2005 03:04 PM

Hi,

many thx for this experience bar. There is one small bug.
On the right in the middle, the expririence toward has a dot, therefore the number after the dor isnīt shown correct sometimes and the numbers on the right arenīt in a row.
Could you fix that?

Rass

Laffs 03-26-2005 03:31 PM

Hi,

Could you post a screenshot for me pls :) also what res you running the game at ?

Rass 03-26-2005 04:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Shure I can :)

My screen res is 1280 x 1024, donīt know if its possible, Iīm playing the german version.

Greetz
Rass

Kosmos 03-26-2005 04:36 PM

Hm.. odd.. looks like the edge is under another semi-transparent window.

Rass 03-26-2005 04:46 PM

But it isnīt :)
I think the reason is one uses a comma, the other a dot. Could this be?

Greetz

Humudce 03-26-2005 05:05 PM

I've seen weird annomolies on versions of the game other than English, in this instance German. In the English version the Yellow % i.e. the Vitality % has the the Decimal in there from the Game Side, the only gamedata call out in the game at this time that actually show's the decimal %. The other decimal %'s are generated by using two Gamedata call outs, one for the Full Upper Bar, and one for the Lower Bar. The upper bar being the Full % into Level, and the Lower Bar being the Percent into Bubble of the Full Percent. These numbers are layed out as such...

Full% followed by the Decimal Text and then the %into Bubble. So that it reads Full%.%into Bubble. On non english systems these numbers sometimes get skewed slightly.

Rass 03-26-2005 06:05 PM

Maybe this is the reason, we in germany use a comma where you in the US use a dot. But the white bar is the one which includes two informations, also on a US system.
Did it look right on yours?

Greetz

Laffs 03-27-2005 10:30 AM

I see the problem its all written in German hell I can hardly write in English nvm anything else Lmao :p J/K

Jokeing aside the exp % is not easy to get lined up correctly as you need to hide the first number after the "dot" behind the last number before the "dot" that one value is made up from 3 boxes as it were [first value] [.] [second value]

So what it realy says is 61.17% just you cant see it if I was to move it any closer when the number after the "dot" is a 0 or and 8 it wont display properly also there is quite a few fonts that you cant even use to do this...

And the vitality is a single value unlike the exp as above so I have no way to change that "comma" sorry

Rass 03-27-2005 01:24 PM

Youīre right, Iīve tried another XP Bar and there it is more bad to read the number after the dot, only can see the half number.
Maybe oneday someone can fix it for the Germans :)

Thx and Greetz
Rass

Silkee 03-27-2005 03:57 PM

The pic looks like it is done in german, will this work ok in english, also can you make the time in am/pm instead of military time? otherwise is looks great!

Laffs 03-27-2005 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silkee
The pic looks like it is done in german, will this work ok in english, also can you make the time in am/pm instead of military time? otherwise is looks great!

Lol

yes it works like how it is surposed to in English, However the time format is not somthing I have actualy looked into :p , It shows up AM / PM in my UI , maybe its in the options somplace in game.

I would say if you see AM/PM already in game with the default clock then you will see same with this mod as it uses the same dynamic data....... But like I say I havent looked into this :)

Silkee 03-27-2005 10:39 PM

I cant get it to work, I tried to copy the text into the old xp bar mod i had and nothing happened. Can you make it a zip file that i can down load?
thanks a ton for your help

Rass 03-28-2005 06:11 AM

Make a rightclick on the above xml file and choose save ...

Hope that helps :)

Silkee 03-29-2005 07:31 PM

Thanks a Ton! It works perfect and is just what I was looking for.

Silkee 04-06-2005 08:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
thanks for making this for me, the only problem I can see is that the month does not have enough room. Can you take the earth time off and just put all the Norath time info. Here is another pic of what I am talking about. For the game day i want to know what day # it is also like if its the 12th day of the month or what ever day it is.

Laffs 04-07-2005 10:58 AM

Update

1 Attachment(s)
Try this one I have made the day week longer and also month..
If there is still problems with the length could you please send me an in game screenshot of it please, As I have no idea as to what the max number of letters that eq2 uses for the month :p

adelphus 04-08-2005 04:21 PM

Game Day

I also appreciate your work on this. I love having the day of the week on my xp bar for some reason and the only other one that I have found was one created by MOAB. Sadly, it hasn't been updated recently.

Laffs 04-08-2005 08:20 PM

Kool thanks :)

i hope its working way it should now ;)