EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   eXtremeUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   EQ2 Henchman Feedback (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9679)

Landiin 11-15-2007 03:57 AM

EQ2 Henchman Feedback

Post bugs, ask questions or what ever here on this thread.

dragowulf 11-16-2007 06:34 PM

Can you please make it so when you resize and max/minimize that it will save and can you give us the ability to NOT overwrite eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml

thanks

Landiin 11-16-2007 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragowulf (Post 66130)
Can you please make it so when you resize and max/minimize that it will save and can you give us the ability to NOT overwrite eq2ui_mainhud_map.xml

thanks

Thought saving its position was resolved in beta... I'll check on it.

If you check (make the chackbox check) any file in the MAP updater, it will not update that file unless it is missing. Thats Per the instructions at the top of the map page..

dragowulf 11-16-2007 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landiin (Post 66136)
Thought saving its position was resolved in beta... I'll check on it.

If you check (make the chackbox check) any file in the MAP updater, it will not update that file unless it is missing. Thats Per the instructions at the top of the map page..

:o You know what Landiin...I'm going to have to hunt you down and beat you up now ;)

dragowulf 11-16-2007 08:44 PM

Quote:

Build 1.0.0.1

* All include files crated by Henchman now follow the format eq2ui_henchman_*.xml.
* Corrected the link to the descution thread.
* Disabled the rate UI dropdown.
You spelled created wrong. LOL

1 point dragowulf, 1 point Landiin

gm9 11-17-2007 12:39 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

the swish army knife of EverQuest II
swishhhhhh, oh yeah. :rolleyes:

If you still need an icon, how about this annoying color combination with the artistic stroke of the EQ intertwined with the H which doubles for the II.

1 point dragowulf, 1 point Landiin, I win. :p

Landiin 11-17-2007 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gm9 (Post 66170)
swishhhhhh, oh yeah. :rolleyes:

If you still need an icon, how about this annoying color combination with the artistic stroke of the EQ intertwined with the H which doubles for the II.

1 point dragowulf, 1 point Landiin, I win. :p

(below is in reference of the swishhh) (Swishhh being the sound a basketball makes when it hits nothing but net)
Thats funny, I just got off of SI (sports illustrated) web sight (where I was) reading about the chines power forward BB (basketball) player they (the basketball managers) didn't put on the AS (all-stare) ballet, just before changing the description.

What you don't like my current icon? I'm so heart broken, I worked all of 5 sec putting the dash in the II of EQII to make it a H.. So much for effort! lol

Your icon is OK, but I don't like the "annoying color combination" of the H:P

gm9 11-17-2007 01:10 AM

Oh so you made the H - II too? Damn, I thought that was my great idea. :p Actually I couldn't quite decipher your icon because the contrast was so low, that's why I went with the funky colors. But yeah, did take more than 5 seconds, but less than a minute, so I won't be heartbroken if you don't use it. ;)

PS: I don't think I have any clue what you were rambling about in your first sentence but that's ok.

dragowulf 11-17-2007 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landiin (Post 66172)
Thats funny, I just got off off of SI web sight reading about the chines power forward BB player they didn't put on the AS ballet, just before changing the description.

What you don't like my current icon? I'm so heart broken, I worked all of 5 sec putting the dash in the II of EQII to make it a H.. So much for effort! lol

Your icon is OK, but I don't like the "annoying color combination" of the H:P

Same. I was going to same something about swish but I thought it was intentional lol...It could of been Lan1-drago2-gm0

I've got to say though, that is a hell of a color combination you used. Definitely doesn't match

gm9 11-17-2007 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragowulf (Post 66176)
I was going to same something

Badabang. I win some more. :D

Landiin 11-17-2007 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gm9 (Post 66175)
PS: I don't think I have any clue what you were rambling about in your first sentence but that's ok.

There Edited the post a bit for you there gm9! :p

One would think you would be fluent in Landiinees by now!

xndienx 11-17-2007 02:49 PM

I found a typo... when you delete a channel, it asks if you want to delete the channle

Landiin 11-17-2007 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xndienx (Post 66260)
I found a typo... when you delete a channel, it asks if you want to delete the channle

Thanks xndienx, got it corrected.

dragowulf 11-17-2007 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gm9 (Post 66178)
Badabang. I win some more. :D

I think I'm fluent in Landiinese now. His influence is ruining my perfectionism. Darn I've got to stop hanging around you guys.

Shame on you Landiin

gm9 11-17-2007 04:25 PM

drago, you can't walk away from us - at the latest when you posted "you have been assimilated" on the official forums you cut the last ties to what is "normal" and are now forever our under our influence. :)

dragowulf 11-17-2007 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gm9 (Post 66275)
drago, you can't walk away from us - at the latest when you posted "you have been assimilated" on the official forums you cut the last ties to what is "normal" and are now forever our under our influence. :)

OMG I did do that didn't I...on the beta...

Gosh darn I blame both of you!!!! Word of the wise everybody...don't get involved with gm9 or Landiin!

xndienx 11-18-2007 09:29 AM

found another little oddity, not sure what caused it.

I run XP Pro SP2 and when i added the profitUI updater to the list of apps to run before EQ2 and then hit the Run EverQuest 2 button, not only did the updater run, but my document and settings\username directory opened as well...

jnils 11-18-2007 11:06 AM

The version string in About is 1.0.0.1 not 1.1

There is no point adding a Cancel button to Settings if it remember the settings you made ;)

Landiin 11-18-2007 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jnils (Post 66376)
The version string in About is 1.0.0.1 not 1.1

There is no point adding a Cancel button to Settings if it remember the settings you made ;)

Oops, :P It shouldn't be really saveing the changes you canceled out of. It just didn't change the state of the Objects back to the way there where before you canceled.

It is fixed and ready for the next build.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xndienx (Post 66358)
found another little oddity, not sure what caused it.

I run XP Pro SP2 and when i added the profitUI updater to the list of apps to run before EQ2 and then hit the Run EverQuest 2 button, not only did the updater run, but my document and settings\username directory opened as well...

What is the text in the path edit box?

depechenode 11-18-2007 01:52 PM

Nice Work

Very cool utility!!

I did notice at the bottom, it states "Welcome to EQ2 Companion"...
you want to change to Henchman. ;)

dragowulf 11-18-2007 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by depechenode (Post 66392)
Very cool utility!!

I did notice at the bottom, it states "Welcome to EQ2 Companion"...
you want to change to Henchman. ;)

And change the image in the about section too.

jnils 11-18-2007 03:07 PM

If you have a empty Run App List, press Add , Delete then Browse select a program and you get an error ;)

xndienx 11-18-2007 04:45 PM

just wokw up ssince w work midnights abnd was fiddling around...

the path is
Code:

C:\Program Files\ProfitUI Reborn Updater\ProfitUI Reborn Downloader.exe
Wasnt sure if i was supposed to put the file name in there too or not.

Wisestone 11-18-2007 05:20 PM

Error

I get the following error when I start Henchman

TMain_GUI, SL: 201; Unhandled error building interface model
Whitespace is not allowed at this location

Line: 29
<UIName>[DrumsUI Target_Implied Win

This error was recieved with 2 different target/implied target pieces

(they were not on he list at the same time)

sammeria 11-18-2007 08:07 PM

Landiin,

I would like to switch over to Henchman, but I am having some issues. It might be solved with an installation guide, is there a link for one?

I installed the Henchman program, and now I am trying to install Extreme into it, but I can't seem to find out exactly how. I start Henchman and go to the "Interface" tab and try to add one and I get a EDOMPraseError when I answer "yes" to the add to favorite question. I have downloaded the lu40/eq2 henchman compatible zip folder, and have extracted it to a UI folder.

anyone?

EDIT:
Nevermind, it wasn't working on the laptop, but when I tried it on the desktop it worked fine so far.