EQ2Interface

EQ2Interface (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/index.php)
-   eXtremeUI (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   eXtremeUI Feedbad (https://www.eq2interface.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10290)

Jennik1 08-13-2008 07:34 AM

I was just wondering I love your UI and I know you used to have an auto-installer but I can't seem to find it. Have you taken this down as you no longer support it, or am I just not looking in the right places? Good job on the UI and hope you stay with it.

Landiin 08-13-2008 08:56 AM

With the release of Henchman an off sight updater isn't really needed any more. You can either use Henchman to install it and keep it Updated or you can download and install it manually.

Jennik1 08-13-2008 09:32 AM

Thanks I was unaware of that but I will try it out. Again keep up the good work on the UI I really like it.

Wolffire 08-18-2008 11:34 AM

1. Landiin I have again the problem with the german Umlaute (äöü) on the group window :( I think it is the same UTF8 problem.

2. Henchman still don't know the "Cure"-Spell for Warden :o

3. All percent displays on the upper left corner has still the problem with the wrong dot (I mean 96.5% looks like 965%) :cool:

Landiin 08-18-2008 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolffire (Post 75229)
1. Landiin I have again the problem with the german Umlaute (äöü) on the group window :( I think it is the same UTF8 problem.

2. Henchman still don't know the "Cure"-Spell for Warden :o

3. All percent displays on the upper left corner has still the problem with the wrong dot (I mean 96.5% looks like 965%) :cool:

1: Looking into
2: what level doe you get it and is there any replacements for it.
3: MOG!! lol

Wolffire 08-19-2008 01:10 PM

First thanks for your work and I hope the "discontinued" in your sig are only the standard version, not the henchman :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Landiin (Post 75231)
2: what level doe you get it and is there any replacements for it.

Most of the Cure Spell are not longer exist.

Cancelled Spells:
- 06 Cure Noxious
- 13 Cure Trauma
- 19 Cure Elementar
- 28 Cure Arcane

All four Spells are replaced by the Spell:
- 06 Cure

BTW:
- The spell "Cure Curse" are still aktiv don't delete it ;)
- For the Furie the same with the spells :p

-(chain)- 03-31-2009 08:29 PM

It's LU51 and there's still no new update, what the hell man?:confused:

Landiin 04-05-2009 10:53 PM

Sorry guys at the time I have no plans on upkeep on eXtreme. Again sorry but I've lost interest in UI modding. If and when SOE utilizes a real scripting language I'll prob start back up.

There are a lot of other good options out there Fetish, Profit UI and then there are the abundances of single mods out there that are far better then what I have in eXtreme atm.

Anheg 04-25-2009 09:12 AM

Extreme ui group window problems

Let me start by saying I am running 64 bit Vista

I loaded the ui and it shows up in game.

My group window shows up with the four buttons lfg, invite , disband and cant remember. When i invite players to group or get invited i get a repeat of the four buttons for every group member invited, but no health/power bar and names.

Please help me and try and make it simple im not that familiar with this type of programming but i really like this ui and want it to work.

ptisteeve 04-29-2009 11:16 AM

I have the meme probleme that you if somebody pouvai to help us his(her,its) will be cool thank you in advance