DeusUI by Sparhok.
v2.7 - 08-26-06
This is a combination of a lot different UI pieces, choosed with an only aim - to make playing EQ2 more comfortable and pretty.
In DeusUI was used:
- Damea's UI Pack by Damea (some quite old version...)
- Equipment icons from Advanced 6-Way Inventory by dragowulf
- Mortis Bank by Valdacil
- [OCD-Adv] 6-Row Bags 75% by Jaxel (heavy modified)
- Hotkey bar by Landiin (modified)
- Pikkel's Advance Pet Window by Pikkel
- AzTargets by psouza4 (modified)
- AzGroup by psouza4 (modified)
- PUI Chat by pixelia
- MaddBomber's Tracking Window by maddbomber83
- Hinton's Guild Window by Hinton
- Enhanced Persona Window by ariobeth
- Milquetowst Info Center by DBurgdorf
- Milquetowst Horizontal Quest Journal by DBurgdorf
- Milquetowst Clock and Compass by DBurgdorf
- zoning window from ProfitUI by gm9 (slightly modified)
- ProfitUI Market Window by gm9
- Z Inventory Window by matthewzellmer (heavy modified)
- Z TradeSkill Window by matthewzellmer
- EQ2Map by EQ2Map Project team *
- EQ2Map Map Spoiler by mother9987
DeusUI was formed in a quite long time, so - unfortunately - it is possible that
I have forgotten to mention authors of some used UI pieces. However, I'm very grateful to the whole EQ2Interface community and hope for a good appreciation of my work.
v.2.8 - 09-09-06 [LU27 compatible]
- In inventory window run speed buff now displays correctly.
- In inventory window paperdoll now displays and acts correctly (LU27 changes).
- In quest helper window remaining time now displays correctly.
Step 1, unpack the DeusUI.zip file.
Step 2, throw the DeusUI Folder in the Sony/Everquest II/UI directory.
Step 3, Change what's in between brackets (") to your charactername and
servername, no caps
throw the eq2.ini and the runnyeye_urcharacternamehere_eq2_uisettings.ini
files into the Sony/Everquest II directory.
Step 4, install the EQ2MapUpdater and run it for updates.
Step 5, in game you should create macro for Milquetowst Infocenter with
command text "/show_window Journals.InfoCenter"
Discussion thread is here.
* WARNING: EQ2Map files are not included to archive! Take them yourself at EQ2Map Project site (http://maps.eq2interface.com/)