Echoes of Faydwer Fix!
Several fixes!!!! Well, sorry everyone about those two annoying bugs
I finally managed to fix:
1) Startbutton will no longer start invisible.
2) VideoSet buttons (the ones on the right) fixed. They should no longer appear as a white strip
- the Harvest Window with Masch20 updates on EoF harvesting...
- Infocenter: added a bunch of info on EoF. Dont forget to check 3 notes i have added also, on the infocenter notes...
Thanks for your patience, and enjoy!
Compatible with EoF now!
Notes #3 in the info center has information on abilities bestowed by each god, in EoF (information gathered from the official forums)
Permanent Fix for the crash problem after Patch #27 (thanks Depechenode for finding the fix!)
This is a temporary fix. SOE's Patch #27 broke several UIs that use some form of inventory (start buttons with special functions use it, like Goldi's). These UIs are crashing people to desktop
This patch will address the crash. The only downside is that all Inventory Slots (like charm slots, food and drink...), will not work. All the other buttons work though.
I am working on a 100% solution.
If you still don't use a custom UI
, you might want to give a try at my Full UI, which also has all the features contained in this one:
Comments on this UI HERE
Don't forget to follow the install instructions bellow:
Installation / Updating Instructions:
If you already have a Custom UI:
Locate this file: eq2ui.xml
If it does not exist, DO NOT OVERWRITE IT, when unzipping this Mod. Read step (2) bellow, on how to edit the file.
If you are using Fetish UI:
just do not overwrite the above file, and unzip the rest into the UI Folder, and it should work.
Also, edit: eq2ui_mainhud.xml, and REMOVE a line: <include>_Fetish_mainhud_bagstrip.xml</include>
If you use another UI, read bellow:
1) Unzip the files to your customUI folder. Now, if you DID have the file i was saying above, you can skip step (2)
2) Using notepad, edit the file named "eq2ui.xml"
Right at the beginning, search for this line:
And bellow it, add these two lines:
Now Save and Close.