February 11, 2020
- Character window was updated to include the new mercenary rarity labels
December 17, 2019: Blood of Luclin
DarqUI Unified Utility
Version 126.96.36.199 includes the following changes:
DarqUI Unified Notifications
- The utility loads more quickly and uses substantially fewer system resources
- Profile viewers (Bag, Bank, Hotbar and Chat windows) will now work for character names that contain diacritic marks
- Corrected an issue that sometimes resulted in blank XP Bar stat areas on new characters
- Added two Bank window options from the Window Manager
- EQ2MAP auto-download icon tooltips are more accurate
- Cleanup of deprecated files is more complete when reinstalling EQ2MAP
- The updater module now uses a more secure method for all downloads
- Added more explicit log entries for file downloader errors
- Added Hide all/Unhide all to Quick Setup right-click context menus
- Retired code that corrects incompatibilities in very old Persona/Broker versions
- Server messages can target specific installations (version number, beta, test, etc.)
- Titlebar now shows which of your installations it is targeting (live, test, beta)
and the new URL Helper
app are included in this download.
Improvements to DarqUI are happening all year long, not just at expansion release. I encourage you to visit the DarqUI Portal Page
and check out the many feature updates and tutorials that you may not have been aware of.
DarqUI Unified combines the best of DarqUI, DarqUI Live and EQ2Inventory into one, with some useful new features. Standard DarqUI users
can now choose to make quick, permanent configuration changes right from the game screen while playing, as an alternative to loading up the external window utility. There is no longer a limit to the number of characters that can be customized, and many of the settings that were previously shared by all of your characters can now be configured for each character separately.
DarqUI Live users
can take advantage of an all-new configuration app with features like Quick Setup, backup and restore, character and spell file maintenance, and a new lookup feature
that queries Daybreak servers for spell lines and icons to use for your spell buttons. The DarqUI Unified configuration app has been rewritten from the ground up to provide all of the conveniences from the DarqUI Window Utility and the Live Updater. You will find many usability improvements and an uncluttered design that matches the familiar in-game window manager.
Large size windows
DarqUI Unified offers larger-size versions of many windows to accommodate higher resolution monitors. Choose the size you prefer from the Updates page of the utility. These include Active Journal (quest helper), Casting Bar, Chat, Dissonance, Examine, Experience Bar, Group, Implied Target, Maintained Spell Monitor, Maintained Spells, Mercenary, NPC Spell Monitor, Pet, Player, Raid, Savagery, Target, Threat and Tracking. DarqUI windows that were already usable with higher resolutions include Detrimental Effects, Gear Buff Macros, Hotbars, Icon Bar and Spell Effects.
Track and search equipment, bags, bank, shared bank, house vault, Wardrobe contents, mount and Familiar collections and up to 9 houses, guild hall and player-made dungeons per character from the DarqUI Unified interface.
Display a summary of interesting broker sales metrics for each character: total receipts, most popular item, biggest spender and more. Use the sales grid to calculate additional data such as average price paid for an item. Parse results for today, current week, past 12 months, etc.
Chat Log Parser
features keyword, category and date/time searches that recognize English, German and French log files. Use the preset category filters or build your own using regular expressions.
Install and update the official EQ2MAP alongside DarqUI with a single click.
Help files are now available for all DarqUI Unified windows and utility functions. Context-sensitive help information can be accessed externally from the window utility or from the window manager in-game. Use the new, more robust "Make default" feature on the Files page of the utility to set DarqUI as your default. This will prevent needing to use /loadui from the game window which crashes the awesomium browser.
There is a new French spell suggestion file in addition to German and English.
DarqUI Unified Notifications
is a Windows tray icon that checks periodically for DarqUI and EQ2MAP updates. More information for setting up and using DarqUI_Notify can be found here
. The app is optional, and is included in the download on this page.
Visit these links for more information:
DarqUI Unified Features
Have a question? Visit the DarqUI Discussion Forum