EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 11-22-2006, 10:06 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Exclamation Map Intialization Error

I've been having this issue for awhile, when I start my eq2map, I get a message that says

"To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v2.0.50215 Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework."

I am not sure who to contact or what to do. I have no map in EoF as this message has kept my map from updating, if anyone can help me with this issue, that would be great!

Last edited by tricky_01 : 11-22-2006 at 10:09 AM. Reason: mispelling :P
Unread 11-22-2006, 10:48 AM
A Young Mystail Rat
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_01
I've been having this issue for awhile, when I start my eq2map, I get a message that says

"To run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET Framework: v2.0.50215 Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET Framework."

I am not sure who to contact or what to do. I have no map in EoF as this message has kept my map from updating, if anyone can help me with this issue, that would be great!
--
Before Installing:
You must have The Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 or greater for this program to run
The Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 can be downloaded either from this direct download link or if you prefer you can get it from windows update. When you try and run the program and you get "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application." or something similar it is because you either dont have the .net framework, or you have the .net framework but it not 1.1 or greater.

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 BETA is required if you are running x64 edition of Windows XP (you need the x64 version)
--
This is listed on the main download page.

Also, the Forum for EQ2Maps is Here

It may now be requiring v2.0 on both. x86 Frameworks v2.0 here
or
X64 Frameworks v2.0 beta here

These should be available via Windows Update

Last edited by Frostfire101 : 11-22-2006 at 10:57 AM.
Unread 11-22-2006, 10:49 AM
A Young Mystail Rat

ok thank you so much!