EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 06-17-2010, 07:46 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Ability Reuse percentage

The percentage on the Persona, and the bar at the bottom, are hung up for ability reuse at 15.6%. I have added a few pieces here and there, and the score should be much higher than it is. I have tried re-installing Profit, as well checking the gear and for updates.

The UI is up to date, and removing pieces will lower the percentage when it reaches the point where it actually is 15.6%... but when I put them back on it hits that point and stops registering. I have added up the ability reuse amount by hand, and notice it should be hovering right at 31%. Is this a bug that is known, or is it simply bad luck on my part?
Unread 06-17-2010, 10:27 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Unrest

unless you are using http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14017 the attachment on that page it won't show ability and spell reuse as they are seperate ones. As for the bottom bar no idea as I think that only shows spell and not ability.
Unread 06-21-2010, 02:53 AM
A Dragoon Sith

It would probably a good idea to add this file to the auto updater.
Unread 06-21-2010, 03:02 AM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calain80 View Post
It would probably a good idea to add this file to the auto updater.
Its not an official update. Silat will have to look at the change I made and then decide whether its able to be added to the auto updater. The change was simple add another line with Spell Reuse Only which is that field. Ability Reuse is the other one both are different game data objects.
Unread 06-22-2010, 01:35 PM
A Berserk Golem

I'm pretty sure the bottom bar only shows Ability reuse and not spell reuse. The majority of my gear has spell reuse and it does not show up on my persona window or bottom bar.
Unread 06-22-2010, 01:59 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by primamezzo View Post
I'm pretty sure the bottom bar only shows Ability reuse and not spell reuse. The majority of my gear has spell reuse and it does not show up on my persona window or bottom bar.
Only way it will show on the persona window is if you download the file attached on the thread http://www.eq2interface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=14017 and replace the current persona window. I'll see if I can add this into the bottom bar as well but its also dependant on which version of the bottom bar one uses. This is where of course my headache comes in since I always have trouble with the dang locations thing and have to trial and error until I get it all lined up

Last edited by Papabard : 06-22-2010 at 02:06 PM.
Unread 06-22-2010, 03:53 PM
A Berserk Golem

I plan on downloading that file when I get home from work - I had somehow missed that thread and this has always bugged me that my reuse doesn't display properly.
Unread 06-22-2010, 04:39 PM
A Griffon

Quote:
Originally Posted by primamezzo View Post
I plan on downloading that file when I get home from work - I had somehow missed that thread and this has always bugged me that my reuse doesn't display properly.
Hope it helps. I have asked how to modify the bottom bar sort of getting a little tutoring on things. Of course so far I don't understand a thing