EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 02-03-2005, 07:10 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Graphic Borders, can't seem to get to stick

I can't seem to get borders to stick in two windows I'm working on to wrap up my full mod.

Maybe it's just me, maybe the windows can't seeing that the two windows I'm trying to mod, don't have Frame and Titles, just Frames.

Well anyway, Group Members and Spell Effects are the two windows I'm trying to get a border to stick to. At leasst in UI builder when I change the RStyleDefault to my graphic, it just kicks back to the default vaule of FrameStyles.single_pixel

I'm trying to do this under MainHUD-GroupMembers-WC_Frame.

Perhaps I'm doing it totally wrong to begin with, and I just lucked on the other windows I did.... Seeing I haven't tried it actually in game, and it will just display nothing, or the defaults.

*sigh* heheh I love stuff like this, when you bash your head against a wall for so long, only to achieve something all your own... It's worth it...

Joe
Unread 02-03-2005, 07:49 PM
aka Mook
This person is a EQ2Map developer.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Nektulos

If you try to type something in in UIBuilder that it doesn't recognize as valid, it will revert back to what it was. Another example: Typing "FF0000" instead of "#FF0000" in any Color or BackgroundColor field will make it revert.

What is probably happening is that you're accidentally misspelling what you're typing in, or it's not a valid Rectangle style.