EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > ProfitUI

Unread 09-18-2018, 04:53 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Crushbone
Default Sets window overlaps equipment icons

Open the Character screen, click Sets. Although you can select, drag, unequip etc. the gear along the top and sides of the paperdoll, you can't get at the bottom gear slots, probably because the Sets window is overlying it. The Sets info should not block the gear slots around the edge of the paperdoll.

Make sure Sets is visible, then try to click on Wardrobe, Pets, Familiars: in each case, the sets list from the Sets screen is still visible and overlying the stuff in the new window. As soon as you click away from the Sets page, the sets list should be dismissed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SetsWindowProblem.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	8770  

Last edited by Sigrdrifa : 09-19-2018 at 12:30 PM.
Unread 09-24-2018, 11:57 AM
A Griffon

Hmmm. I have not seen this and I use Sets a lot. What resolution are you running?

-= Therendil =-
Unread 09-24-2018, 12:27 PM
A Griffon

Server: Crushbone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therendil View Post
Hmmm. I have not seen this and I use Sets a lot. What resolution are you running? -= Therendil =-
cl_screenwidth 1920
cl_screenheight 1080

I have a 24" flat panel monitor.
Unread 09-28-2018, 06:16 AM
A Griffon

This issue is definitely reproducible on the ProfitUI default Character window. It's a fairly straightforward fix and it would be super awesome if any ProfitUI user would be interested in taking a stab at it.

Unread 10-01-2018, 02:21 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via Yahoo to TalTal

Fixed sets overlap for wardrobe and familiars. The persona window has not had the pets page added and that is beyond the time I can commit right now so the overlap will still occur on pets page.

To fix on pets page, go back to inventory and unclick sets and then return to pets. Someone needs to update the persona page for pets for a more permanent fix for that.

Silat
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_mainhud_persona.xml (271.7 KB, 401 views)

Unread 10-01-2018, 04:43 PM
A Griffon

This looks much better Silat, thank you. I poked around a bit and the Pets page seems to work now as well. Can you give the adjusted version below a test?

Also, I noticed a couple of very minor things about the armor sets area: 1) The toggle button always needed to be clicked once to "sync" it with the sets being open/closed, and 2) You had to click in the sets area to switch between appearance and adventure each time. These two items were occurring on the server version, so it appears to have been a long-standing issue. I believe the file below will address these while also providing your fixes.

Attached Files
File Type: zip eq2ui_mainhud_persona.zip (28.5 KB, 320 views)
Unread 10-01-2018, 06:37 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Server: Nagafen
Send a message via Yahoo to TalTal

Seems to work for all mentioned fixes. One note, if you click on pet stats and then pets, you can see the stats overlaid at the top. This is purely graphical and does not affect use as far as I can tell.

I don't actually play anymore. I just lurk on the forums sometimes. So my opinion is obviously not super well tested.

Silat

Unread 10-01-2018, 08:21 PM
A Griffon

Good call on the see-through area. This got a fix and I went ahead and put it on the updater. If there's any trouble with the window I'm sure we'll hear about it.

Sigrdrifa if you'll weigh in about the original overlapping issue, we may be able to consider the matter closed.