EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 11-09-2005, 06:34 PM
A Griffon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Toxxulia
Default Quib's Store window

I am using Quib's Store mod with the added "vault" button. Now after LU16, the tabs no longer work? Any ideas?

Also, I using Jaxel's skinned Market mod I am using, but it seems to be broken as well.

Last edited by depechenode : 11-09-2005 at 06:41 PM.
Unread 11-09-2005, 08:49 PM
A Sea Turtle

Me too..
I had to remove eq2ui_inventory_store.xml to price my vault items.

I am also having trouble finding where they are hiding my food when I "equip" it. I checked my custom UI, & I dont have a persona mod running.

I am not sure which other file would be responsible for not displaying the new persona window changes.
Unread 11-09-2005, 09:11 PM
A Griffon

Server: Toxxulia

I fixed his window. It works very well now. I can upload my changes as a patch, but I feel I should give Quib a chance to do the fix first.
Unread 11-09-2005, 09:44 PM
A Mist Grinnin

Server: Antonia Bayle

Ok, so I completely rebuilt the store and market windows and I LOVE the new look on them, however I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the "Search" button in the store window to pass paramaters to the market window like it used to. Seems like something changed in LU16 and I can't seem to figure out what the parameter change is. Any hints, please?
Unread 11-10-2005, 11:44 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdacil
Ok, so I completely rebuilt the store and market windows and I LOVE the new look on them, however I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the "Search" button in the store window to pass paramaters to the market window like it used to. Seems like something changed in LU16 and I can't seem to figure out what the parameter change is. Any hints, please?
Quib originally used lblSelectedNameAndPrice_.LocalText to extract just the name of the item, but that no longer seems to work. I can populate the Broker window with just lblSelectedNameAndPrice.LocalText fine, but that also adds the price, which I don't want. Has anyone got a fix for this?

-----

Nevermind, I looked up how Quib originally did it and applied it to the new window. It's all good now =)

The reason why it broke is that new subpages or frames have been added, which change the object hierarchy. Eg., Parent.Parent.Parent.Market.TextItemNameText has become Parent.Parent.Parent.SearchPage.Market.TextItemName.LocalText.

I'm sure Quib will come out with a new version soon, but if anyone wants a working search button until then, send me a pm and I'll send you an updated file.

Last edited by binkzz : 11-11-2005 at 12:13 AM.
Unread 11-11-2005, 12:15 AM
A Griffon
Featured

I think this mod has fixed it:
http://www.eq2interface.com/download...fo.php?id=3648

I haven't tried it out yet.
Unread 11-11-2005, 12:57 AM
A Mist Grinnin

I tried the code from Fetish Exchange, that didn't work... unless of course I missed something in the code.
Unread 11-11-2005, 01:11 AM
A Mist Grinnin

Ah so the Fetish code did work, I just missed a frame somewhere. The problem seems to be the embedded pages. It certainly makes editing the windows a lot easier, but each time you have a page you have to reference that. So after finally getting it to transfer the text over to the market window properly, I also had to change the CommandFindItems reference since it is also located within SearchPage. Here is my window if you want to look at the coding.
Attached Files
File Type: xml eq2ui_inventory_store.xml (19.3 KB, 258 views)