EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > Featured Projects > DrumsUI

Unread 11-06-2011, 02:03 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Zone Portal is not there!

After installing drums I can no longer see the portal to Shard of Hate, it simply isnt there anymore, if I load without using the custom UI its back. Ive tryed unistaling both the UI and the game to fix the issue , and have SOE support looking into the problem also. I loaded Prophet UI just to see if it made any differance and wah-lah it fixed the issue .. How can I use drums and still have my portal to Shard. Ive already done a number of things to fix this problem but havent found a fix yet. SOE has had me delete files and reinstall them, Ive uninstalled the UI 4 times now and reinstalled it. Once with a complete reinstalation of the game and UI. what am I doing wrong? Has anyone els had this issue?

Last edited by striker : 11-06-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Unread 11-06-2011, 02:36 PM
A Griffon
Featured

Check your DrumsUI Main Menu and make sure particle effects are ticked. That's the only option I can think of that would hide the portal.

Sony won't help you with custom UI issues, you're better off not wasting your time reinstalling the game.
Unread 11-06-2011, 03:53 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I checked it , and its on, I also went into settings and turned them all up to max and still nothing. Here is something els I dont understand. If I launch the game from thr station launcher the game loads and the custom UI is loaded and can be used .. but no portal to Shard of hate. However if I load the game using the EQ2 icon , or use the streeming launcher the portal is there but the custom UI dosent load. what have I dont wrong? and how do I fix it?
Unread 11-06-2011, 04:17 PM
A Young Mystail Rat

I double checked everything. I also reinstalled Prophet UI again to see if it would work and it did. Not sure why I'm having this issue with Drums. With prophet UI I have the portal, with drums I dont , how could this be ? .. also how do I get drums to work with the reguler launcher , and not the station one? maybe thats the problem ? I'm cluless really .. I just know that I really like Drumms and wish I could get it to work, this is my only problem.