EQ2Interface.com
Search Downloads

Go Back   EQ2Interface > General Discussion > Help!?!?!

Unread 01-23-2005, 10:21 AM
A Sea Turtle
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Server: Antonia Bayle
Default Glitch in a Target window I am modifying

I have been working on modifying a target window that has a few options I am needing but have run across a small snag and was curious if someone could take a look at this and tell me what I messed up.

What happens is that when I first target something the top bar works fine, but the next tiem I switch targets and retarget it goes transparent and all messed up.

Picture 1 EQ2_000000.jpg: Targetted myself as you see it has the targetted Large Green Health bar correct with 2 smaller bars beneath.

Picture 2 EQ2_000001.jpg: Targetted the Keg and Stove which blanks out the targetted health as it has none.

Picture 3 EQ2_000002.jpg: Retarget myself and the health bar is all transluscent, any ideas as to why.

The last problem I am having is that when I mouseover the smaller bars (my health/mana) when I have a creature targetted it does not say my name but gives the name of the creature in the main target.

If anyone could kindly look at these and explain how to fix it or fix it and reupload I would be appreciative beyond words.

Attached is 3 picture #000-002 and the zip file of the target.xl and images used for the gauges. (thanks to moab_gauges, and burtspack for the initial windows and graphics I am modifying, and to anyone else who originally did these)

ACiD
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000000.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	853  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000001.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	854  Click image for larger version

Name:	EQ2_000002.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	855  
Attached Files
File Type: zip CustomTarget.zip (5.7 KB, 195 views)